Preseason is 2/21-2/24 at 3:15 at LHS, end time is approximately 4:45-5:00
Monday is the first official practice.
- Attendance for lettering WILL be taken starting Monday! See information packet for lettering details.
- Athletic paperwork needs to be cleared by the athletic office before an athlete can attend practice.
- Athletes should have a buoy, paddles and fins by the first official practice, Wednesday at the latest.
The team’s flash store will be open soon and run for 7 days. After the store closes it cannot be re-opened! Get your orders for team apparel in ASAP! As soon as the store is open a link will be posted on Twitter, Facebook and in the text group. All athletes are expected to order the team shirt (either Tank or T), everything else is optional.
Team suits are required, they are our uniform! Suits are ordered through MI Sports on North Garfield. You can go there starting today to order them, and athletes can try on suits to get the right size. The suit order deadline is March 1st!
There will be an informational meeting for parents and athletes on Wednesday 2/28 in the Library at LHS at 5:30PM!. If you cannot attend this meeting please let me know. We’ll go over season expectations, lettering criteria, volunteer needs, changes and more.
Team dinners are a HUGE part of building a strong and bonded team! These take place the evening prior to every meet. We do our team dinners potluck style so the host family isn’t completely overwhelmed. If you choose to host a team dinner you will be responsible for the main dish only! You can sign up to host a dinner here. Thank you for opening your home to the team!
Please take a look at the information packet before the parent meeting on Wednesday. There have been some changes, so read through carefully.
Other Important Stuff
- Our first meet is Tuesday March 7th at Loveland High School. Get ready!
- Our team Fundraiser is volunteering at the Boulder IRONMAN on June 10th. This is the only fundraising we do, and it is VITAL to our team that athletes participate in this event. Mark this date in your calendars, more information will be sent shortly on how to sign up!
- Follow (or at least bookmark our twitter page) LHS Swim & Dive on Twitter for up to date information and meet highlights.
- Join the Facebook group!
- Make sure athletes are included in the GroupMe text message group!
- Meet volunteer sign up sheets for home meets can be found here. We need timers and computer system folks for each of our four home meets.