Things you need to know:
- Due to a scheduling snafu preseason will now start on Wednesday 2/22 at 3:15pm, NOT Tuesday.
- If you missed the team store, it will open again Monday 2/27 and stay open through Monday 3/6. Make sure you get your team gear ordered, the team tank (red) is part of your uniform!
- Due to lack of interest from other teams, the Loveland Relays meet has been canceled. It has been replaced with the Mountain Vista Invite at the Colorado School of Mines.
- The Parent and Athlete Meeting will take place (Hopefully) on Thursday March 2nd at 6:00pm at LHS, waiting to hear on exact location.
- All the tabs and resources on the website have been updated to be accurate for the men’s season, including the team schedule.
What athletes need to do before Monday, February 27th:
- Order your suit from MI Sports, they will take orders until March 1st.
- Make sure you have the required equipment (buoy, paddles, fins, goggles, practice suit)
- If on Facebook, join the group “Loveland High School Swim & Dive“
- If on Twitter, follow the team.
- If on Instagram, follow the team.
- Have your athletic paperwork filled out and approved by the athletic secretary BEFORE Feb 27th.
- Sign up to Volunteer for the 2017 Boulder Ironman as our team fundraiser.
What parents need to do at their earliest convenience: